- Request membership
By signing up to this list, you will become a member of OGN.
As set out in the OGN's Terms of Reference
, membership of the UK Open Government Network is open to any individual or civil society organisation, on the condition that they:
3. Have no conflicts of interest. Conflicts of interest include, but are not limited to being:
- a government minister or shadow minister
- a political advisor working with government ministers or shadow ministers
- a government official working on open government policy
- a corporate lobbyist (e.g. an individual lobbying for a private interest, potentially in conflict with the Open Government Declaration or the OGN’s principles)
4. Remain in good standing throughout their participation in OGN activities
Membership of this list is taken as assent to and compliance with the above conditions.
Please ensure that your Open Government Forum profile is completed before requesting membership. Requests from accounts with no profile information will be rejected.